Central Netted

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Davo66

Reaction score
Hi all,

I now live in Darwin and at the end of the year I would like to get my missus a central netted dragon, she has loved these guys for years but just never had the chance to get one. Can anyone recommend a breeder in the Darwin region who breeds these awesome little dragons.

Cheers

Davo66

cant help you out with a breeder in darwin, but just get some air frieghted in, dont just get one though, get a few, they love to be within a tribe, and they are an awsome little dragon. Very underated

cant help you out with a breeder in darwin, but just get some air frieghted in, dont just get one though, get a few, they love to be within a tribe, and they are an awsome little dragon. Very underated
Agreed... really miss my little guys

I agree, get a trio, I live in Syd and got my three from Brissie, if the seller is willing to freight you will have no troubles.
As Bigi said, they are awsome little guys, heaps of personality,

Yea personally id try keep only one male and two or females because the males can get quite dominant and may fight.

hey all sorry to post on here but wondering if anyone can hook me up with pair or trio of these gorgeous little dragons. im in sydney and have no idea where to track some down

the females will also fight at times, although not so much biting like the males will do, all the energy is spent on chasing, with face offs and spinning circles of horror, i did a video of them a while ago, theres a link on here somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back