Central NSW herps

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twin_Rivers

Reaction score
A warm day yesterday and a storm last night so we went for a drive to see if there is anything around, first time this season and very happy with the frogs, also went out this afternoon couple of beardies and a pair of shinglebacks but apart from that very quiet.
I am guessi ng with the frogs so please correct me
Litoria Caerulea, Green Tree Frog

Litoria Peroni, Perons Tree Frod

Litoria Rubella, Desert T ree Frog

Neobatrachus sudelli, Sudell's Frog

Litoria Latopalmata

Limnodynastes tasmaniensis, Spotted Marsh Frog

Juvenile Bear die

I saw a lizard that has been called Spiderman this one must be Batman, he was almost black, pictures do not really capture how dark he was

A couple of Shinglebacks

sorry

:oops:Woops, ummmm they looked liked they worked for me (ie i can see them), I will go away now:oops:

Nooo, don't go away, keep posting pics! Thanks for sharing, the first pic is extremely cute!

Thanks Serpentes, thats my son he enjoys going on Adventures (as he calls them). He loves all animals but has a real fasincation with anything different, hes always trying to keep snails and other bugs, he wants a blue tongue which we will get as soon as he cleans up his room (hehehe blackmail) and then we will try and farm some snails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back