central or eastern bearded dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fantastic looking tank! what sizes is it?

i love the bath!!! You know, l would have thought about using a dolls one... i have 3 in the cupboard so guess what l'm going to do?? betchya can't..:)

How do you have a lizard and not know what kind it is?

It's not as easy to know as you might think mate, when I first started out I was sold a hatchy eastern, turned out to be a central, spoke to the licensing people and they didn't mind.
It takes experience to tell these apart as with a lot of other things, it's not always something you can just research and know off hand.
However as an experienced keeper, that's a little different.

When l bought mine... yes l know.. stupid me for buying from petshop, anyway.... when l was looking at Yoda the sign on the tank was for eastern, when we did the paperwork he was sold as central. I contacted DSE as l know if permit book is incorrect, you get fined. They went ahead and audited the petshop and found that Yoda was sold to them as eastern and the wildlife officer said that he was definately eastern.. Now that l've had him for a while and from many opinions on here, l no know l have a central and my paperwork is up the **** so come March when l have to submit paperwork, l will write a letter and see what happens.

Attachments

• DSC05744.JPG
    DSC05744.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 62
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back