Chameleons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Specks

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I know they arent allowed in Aus but if any1 on this website has some or has some good pics please post. i saw some on tv the other day and would like to see some more

thanks scott

people on this website arent just from australia. they are from many different countries. many people have much better looking chameleons than wat is one google

Do a search for chameleon ezine, I can't think of the link offhand but it is run by Chris Anderson. You will see some good articles on Chameleons. Just because it is difficult to be allowed to keep them in australia does not mean you can not research them. They are very interesting creatures, I no longer keep them, because I returned to australia

I have never had a desire to keep exotics, despite having kept green iguanas in Canada.... but if we could keep chameleons I would be tempted to do so.

Here ya go mate, one of mine at home ;)

lol Mattsnake, your a funny guy!
I was amazed to learn recently that there are so many being kept illegally, yet quietly, in Aus. Makes you wonder what else has been smuggled in, bred and kept in numbers here?
We recently had some put on display at Adelaide Zoo, they seem like they don't do much???

yes i am suprised how many there are in aus. i whent to a family friends house just for a normal visit to catch up and he overheard that i like reps. he has like 10 chameoleons. i have no desire to keep them in aus but.. they are nice to look at that is for sure

yes i was as suprised as you are. im not sure if he thinks they are illegal or not but im sure he knows. i didnt touch the bloody things as who knows what they are covered with. besides scales of course.:?. i dont want anything like that getting near my collection

yes i was as suprised as you are. im not sure if he thinks they are illegal or not but im sure he knows. i didnt touch the bloody things as who knows what they are covered with. besides scales of course.:?. i dont want anything like that getting near my collection

your collection of 2 beardies, I wouldnt be to worried. I bet lots of peoples exotics are cleaner then some of the natives people keep. nice chameleon matt, tell us when they breed, I want some too;)

your collection of 2 beardies, I wouldnt be to worried. I bet lots of peoples exotics are cleaner then some of the natives people keep. nice chameleon matt, tell us when they breed, I want some too;)

Well I have 20 chameleons and they are all very clean...I let them free roam in my herp room and they can pass in and out of my snake enclosures as they please, because they are so good at camoflage the snakes cant see them so they are very safe. The one in my picture is a newly discovered Australian species that is only found around the fast flowing rivers of the Simpson desert called Chameleonus verygullibleus. Dont worry James you will be at the top on my list and will recieve a pair free of charge whenever I breed them :p

Well I have 20 chameleons and they are all very clean...I let them free roam in my herp room and they can pass in and out of my snake enclosures as they please, because they are so good at camoflage the snakes cant see them so they are very safe. The one in my picture is a newly discovered Australian species Chameleonus verygullibleus that is only found around the fast flowing rivers of the Simpson desert called . Dont worry James you will be at the top on my list and will recieve a pair free of charge whenever I breed them :p

sounds great, I am thinking of free ranging my ones aswell, probably outside, will make sure I fence off the yard though. your set up sounds great though! very nice Chameleonus verygullibleus though, and to think, people think there all exotic ;) look foward to getting a pair, very happy to see I'm on top of the list.

well i have 20 chameleons and they are all very clean...i let them free roam in my herp room and they can pass in and out of my snake enclosures as they please, because they are so good at camoflage the snakes cant see them so they are very safe. The one in my picture is a newly discovered australian species that is only found around the fast flowing rivers of the simpson desert called chameleonus verygullibleus. dont worry james you will be at the top on my list and will recieve a pair free of charge whenever i breed them :p

lol!!!

yes that is old now. i have my 2 easterns, a breeding pair of childrens with another adult female coming soon and also an adult female diamond. guess i need to change some stuff

Ill be next inline for a Cham for sure!!

Pm me ;)

Chameleonus verygullibleus (very gullible us) :lol: Geez took me a minute, nearly fell for it - good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back