Chameleons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, the lil laughing faces, cranking up, didnt go at the end of the last post, i was nearly crying i was laughing so hard

In my opinion chameleons just dont excite me, i have seen and held a couple ( From The Reptile Park) and i find them to be like any other reptile in captivity boring. But if i ever get the chance to photography them in the wild, well thats a different story.
Thanks Tim.

keep us posted on that lot matt, id sure be interested in 1 or 2 , lucky duck

I have just had my first clutch of the new 'invisible' morph that Ive been working on hatch...the great thing about these little guys is that they dont require food either! I'll PM you my bank details and if you put $500 in my bank account I'll send you the pair that I was planning on holding back for myself. Absolute perfect examples of the invisible morph...you cant see them at all! You will definatly be impressed!

I have just had my first clutch of the new 'invisible' morph that Ive been working on hatch...the great thing about these little guys is that they dont require food either! I'll PM you my bank details and if you put $500 in my bank account I'll send you the pair that I was planning on holding back for myself. Absolute perfect examples of the invisible morph...you cant see them at all! You will definatly be impressed!

What a bargain, I am picking up a pair of these tomorrow from the airport, just waiting for him to confirm the time of arrival through. I have all my stuff ready and am heaps excited. what should I call it?

What a bargain, I am picking up a pair of these tomorrow from the airport, just waiting for him to confirm the time of arrival through. I have all my stuff ready and am heaps excited. what should I call it?

Keith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back