Change in Administrator status

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
by the way Yayo, your name was bandied about.

PMSL

Goodluck for future endevours David, only met you once at Featherdale, but you have done a great job on here. Definately some big shoes to fill.

peterescue said:
Dave has probably been one of the most even handed and fair moderartors I have had the privelage to be exposed to. His diplomacy in the face of utter contempt at times is exemplary. He also spells well uses good grammer and punctuation.
Sdaji, I seriously feel that his shoes will never be filled.
by the way Yayo, your name was bandied about.
:roll:

I agree with all what Peter written.

re Change

Yeh i vote for Trueblue as fearless leader and fishing trips with raunchy bikini clad women that like good times and pleasuring members :D

when is the almghty APS fishing trip on.?. gotta get organised and have one with Dave as the fearless leader.
ill supply the bikini clad women and bait.

Change

Good stuff,frolicking bikini birds on the trueblue yaht :D

TrueBlue said:
when is the almghty APS fishing trip on.?. gotta get organised and have one with Dave as the fearless leader.
ill supply the bikini clad women and bait.

well, youve never been one to hold back on the bikinis or the bait. Never a shortage of bait from you Trueblue.

Thanks Dave and well done. We only met once but your endeavours here are a very important part of my life (no comments necessary there thanks people).

Are you staying on as a beloved member?

Pete

Well Geeeeeeeez! I don't know what all you other people have done to inflame David, but I've never done anything to annoy him!!!! :lol:

To put the jokes aside, there have been plenty of people I've met on the site over the years, but I wouldn't have minded meeting David, hopefully the opportunity will one day present itself. Thanks for all the work you've done mate, and contributing to make the site what it is :D

Cheers, Luke :wink:

Hope you are gonna stick around as a member Dai Bach? Mate you have left a pair of shoes that will be impossible to fill but I really hope you enjoy your extra time and I know I, along with most of the other members, are gonna miss you around here! Don't be a stranger mate, I am proud to call you friend.

peterescue said:
Dave has probably been one of the most even handed and fair moderartors I have had the privelage to be exposed to. His diplomacy in the face of utter contempt at times is exemplary. He also spells well uses good grammer and punctuation.
Couldn't agree more, you have always been promt with your replies as well. Well done and good luck in moving on, hopefully you will pop in from time to time.
Best wishes
Daz

Thank you David for the great work you have done on APS. With out your understanding when I first applied to join by allowing me to join without giving my home number (a silent number), then I wouldn't be a member now.

Enjoy your retirement and all the best for the future.

it is at times such as these your skills and good sense will be missed. It was good to know that you didn't get dragged into making petty little comments lke some and were always helpful in sorting out problems. Good job mate and well done...

Yes it is good to know he didn't and wouldn't make petty little off topic comments in threads which were completely unrelated to the topic of this thread.

Thanks for all your time and effort on this site, good luck with the future!

Thanks for all those kind words.

It has been a pleasure to have been involved in the running of the site over the years.

Obviously some people haven't read this thread, as I am still getting the odd PM requesting admin functions. Please direct all these queries to a moderator or use the Contact Us link (left) for this type of query ....... or post in this forum for site related queries.

Thanks

David

David I noticed that it took a few days (maybe a week) for the admins to change the Contact Us link from your email address to Slateman's address. This could be the reason why you were still getting email requests to do admin stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back