chat help please

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahbell

Reaction score
no matter what i try i cant get into the chat room it keeps coming up as invalid syntax error or something like that could some one please help me

i want to chat i could chat but it wont let me any more :cry:

I'd love to help but I am too thick :) I think you need SJ or one of the other poota gurus for this. You could try going in through mIrc though.

o.k
but what is mirc
i know it sounds like a stupib Q for some but im still learning how to use this machine and all its attachments

Doesn't sound stupid to me Sarah, just sounds like you haven't come across it yet :) mIrc is an Irc chat client or programme that gives you access to all the chat channels. Thats about all I can tell you as I dont like this button box either :) I am sure a guru or two will be along soon to help you.

Sarah, what are you trying to use for your nickname, sounds like you might be trying to use some illegal characters???

WoHoooooooo
i got into chat after a couple of hours of serching apparently our chgat program was not excepting your chat site so i downlaoed the mirc thing and it worked

thanks for the help african

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back