Cheap plugin dimmers i found on ebay

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bez84

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Not sure where i should of put this as im new to forum.
Hi all was just browseing ebay and came across these and thought id share.
Anyway thought id let everyone know as they seem like a realy cheap alternative to say the herp shop dimmers for $95 although higher watt i dont really see myself using a 1500 watt bulb in my snake enclosures.
here is the link
PLUG IN DIMMER 4 LAMPS & FANS - UNIVERSAL CONTROLLER! - eBay Other Accessories, Lighting Accessories, Lamps, Lighting, Fans, Home. (end time 24-Jan-10 22:32:04 AEDST)

Description
This GreenHand UC300 CONTROLLER / DIMMER makes any incandescent lamp dimmable.
SAVES MONEY ON POWER AND LIGHT BULBS!

Will control all incandescent lamps and most halogen lamps up to 300 watts from off to 100%.
Operates like a normal dimmer switch. Very easy to use.
Just plug the controller into a power point and plug your desk or floor lamp
into it and hey presto... a lamp that dims. Great in the lounge or bedroom and gives easy mood lighting. With a green LED that shows power is on and fuse OK, it's easy to locate in the dark.

Will control most small motors like FANS, PUMPS etc and good for heat lamps and heat pads used in chicken brooders and for reptiles.
300 WATT MAXIMUM.
Fused, Safe & Easy to use!

these things are great. i bought three of them about six months ago and the house hasn't burned down yet. shame you can only get em from nz.

Im using these as well... purchased 3 on ebay a while ago and he sent me 3 free ones!...Use the "make an offer" button if your buying a few the seller is pretty reasonable with his prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back