Cheapest place to get fake plants for tank

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shea_and_ruby

Reaction score
Since we are going to be doing up a few tanks in the next few months, just wanted to find out where the best place to acquire plants are. Cheers :)

Have a look around probably in the cheap varirty stores such as reject store doolar dazzler golo and so fourth

cheap as chips around the corner from me are $2.50 for a 60 cm fake fern and for many more lots to choose from.

Attachments

• DSCF1192.jpg
    DSCF1192.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 86
  • DSCF1191.jpg
    DSCF1191.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 94
  • DSCF1190.jpg
    DSCF1190.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
oh cheers guys.

zacthefrog - wow that's really cheap, do they have an online store at all that you know of?

Yeah i was going to say ebay... lots of options! try aquariums/pet store as they will have fake plants you can use... but ebay if you can wait a while!

what the hell!!!!!
those plants are sooooo cheap!, at pet shops ive payed $30+ for one that is $1.50 there!

Yeh go to Cheap As Chips - and look through there

or type in plant to the thing and theres heaps there take you pick or picks :)

for once SA wins, 98% of their stores are in SA, and there are only 4 others and they're in Vic. so the rest of you miss out. At the moment they dont sell online :p but i've bought HEAPS of stuff from there, not just plants & vines. I bought resin half logs (aquarium decoration) for my hatchies and some of them still use them now and they're 18mths old, but theyre getting to be a very tight fit for rapidly growing Darwins :lol:

P5200202.jpgcheap as chips for sure! thats where all of mine are from. i just got a small piece of wood, drilled a hole in it, put the base of the plant in it, silicone it in and they stand by themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back