Check out this auction on Ebay oz

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hph

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Check out the photo of the animal in this auction, wonder if it's currently living in the enclosure hes selling :D

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/REPTILE-ENCLOSURE-FULLY-CONTROLLED_W0QQitemZ7721075208QQcategoryZ1285QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/url]

its been removed already. man that was quick :shock:

Ummm....interesting.

here is a screen shot incase it gets removed from ebay....

Someone should give him a ring and see if he'd be willing to part with the snake...

(I have his number...pm me if you want it :wink:.)

what an idiot... assuming he's in oz, (and that he's not licensed for them) why would you advertise illegal pythons?... freak

You think he would be a little more discreet...... Not the brightest bulb is he? What python are they they don't look anything like carpets or diamonds or inbetween.

They're boa constrictors and not very good looking ones at that.

munkee said:
You think he would be a little more discreet...... Not the brightest bulb is he? What python are they they don't look anything like carpets or diamonds or inbetween.

Could just be the first picture of a snake that was of usable size when he Google Imaged it for the add.

Then again he did say *The snakes are not for sale* - so either they were up there for fun or he has more than one exotic pet...

Wonder if anyone contacts him about it...

Ummm, that pic of the snakes isn't taken of them in that enclosure.
The inside of the enclosure that the snakies are in is grey - the one that's up for sale is white ;)

Yeah I noticed that, maybe they are just stirring.

Geez surely that's not for real and someone is just stirring up trouble? - I mean not just one boa but a pair? I'd laugh but I'm speechless (yes for once - it dosn't happen often!) Unreal.

I think what we need to remember here is that he could be winding 'us' up with the photo, he could have them illegally or he could have them legally as there are quite a few keepers in Victoria with exotic permits. I reckon it's a wind up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back