Co2

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jen

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi all, i made a co2 chamber for use with bicarb and vingar but was wondering if people used dry ice? if so where would be the best place to get it? Cheers, Jen

I have just priced co2 in gas bottle form this week and will just be doing dry ice my self im sure its pretty cheap just from BOC not sure who els sells it

i know u used to be able to get it from some supermarkets and butchers but i dont think u can anymore

Dry Ice is available from BOC Gas and up here I think it's northern gas supplies.

Costs around $7 per kg - and a kg of CO2 is HUGE amounts!

Would be cleaner and far more effective...

my ex works for BOC, i think i'll give him a call. The vinegar and bicarb method is messy and inneffective - plus i have to wash them. cheers all

Not sure if you still need to know, but my mum gets dry ice from Dairy Bell (for use on stage)

i don't think we have Dairy Bell in NSW, what is it?

If you are going to the trouble of getting a liquid draw co2 bottle why not just get a gas draw it will last alot longer and dry ice is a pain to make if you dont have the right box to make it in. box is worth $6000
you gan make it just in a cardboard box but you waste alot of gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back