• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Coastal Carpet Breeding Female (Proserpine type)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin

morelia
Reaction score
Species Common Name
morelia spilota mcdowelli

Length
6 foot plus

Quantity Available
one female

Bred By
unknown

General Description
This is a beautifully coloured and patterned coastal (Proserpine type but exact locality unknown) that I swapped with someone last year.. I actually bred some hatchies from her even with not much preparation so she should produce some interesting coloured offspring with a nice male. shes reasonably calm and ok to handle but is a strong feeders so some caution should be observed. She's not a huge girl and maybe a little on the smallish size but has a great pattern and colour. I was looking to use her in a project but lack of space and changed priorities have made keeping her impossible due to lack of space so she's reluctantly offered for sale at what I consider a good bargain price for an adult breeding female. I'm reluctant to freight due to the hassle of making wooden freight boxes and she has some weight on her too, so would prefer Sydney pick up. Attached pics taken today ans shes coming into a shed phase so looks a little dull to what her colours are like which is brown tones with grey and beige. she has what is considered a typical prossie head pattern but exact locality unknown. $250.00 and I really think well worth this price.

Willing to Freight?
at this stage prefer Sydney pick up

Contact Details
private message me if definitely interested

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
will be given on sale

Other Details

tuesday 24th - female on hold

Attachments

• DSC03611.jpg
    DSC03611.jpg
    451.2 KB · Views: 172
  • DSC03626.jpg
    DSC03626.jpg
    406.9 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC03627.jpg
    DSC03627.jpg