• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

coastal hatchlings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm very interested. can you confirm for me the scientific name for these? morelia spilota mcdowelli if i'm not mistaken?

Where abouts in nth QLD are you located?

hi,
thats the right scientific name,

pm sent with my location,

to everyone thinking of buying i give my highest recommendation to Steve and his coastals... they are awesome..... i recently purchased a red hatchie 'Sway' and now 3weeks later and I've got another one coming (pretty sure i sent an email telling u i definately wanted him lol) :D ;) .... cant compliment this breeder and his coastals enough....

So theres a nice ego boast and bump for ya ;) :lol:

Last edited:
thanks swingonthespiral, flattery will get you everywhere, cheque is in the mail,

yes i got your email, he is awaiting your arrival to pick him up,

thanks for the bump,

Hey Ponybug. With the picture you have posted of the parents ,, which is the one with the gorgeous nice big boof head ? He/She is beautiful :D

thats the f/m, she is about 7 to 8 ft and stunning, the male is a bit smaller, lol,

only male number 2 left now.....................

pending payments and licences, lol,

all sold pending payments,

number 2 sold to the voise msg............ lol,

all these have been sold........................

congrats steve on your big sale I think I was a bit too late lol next year I'll see if you got any stunners lol

cheers Jody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back