Collared Lizards

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lars K

Reaction score
Here are some pics of my Crotaphytus collaris baileyi.

H2.jpg

0007.jpg

0006.jpg

0005.jpg

H1.jpg

Last edited:
Wow Lars... they are just stunning! :shock:

Every time you post pics of your herps I get jealous :evil: :D :D

Wow Lars... they are just stunning! :shock:

Every time you post pics of your herps I get jealous :evil: :D :D

Thank you very much!!! :D

hehe, no reason to get jealous!!!
When I see all the awesome looking herps which
the members here own I can't often believe it and get
a little bit jealous too,haha!

looks like a green trog frog mated with a central netted dragon and they are the offspring

Hello

Hello,

WOW those are great pics of your collards! They are beautiful. I would love to have one some time. They are fairly easy to keep, correct? Thanks for sharing.

Tracie

Hello,

WOW those are great pics of your collards! They are beautiful. I would love to have one some time. They are fairly easy to keep, correct? Thanks for sharing.

Tracie

Thank you!!! :D

well they aren't so hard to keep but they need a hot temperature spot (up to 50°C)
and loads of food and much UV light.

Hello

Hello,

Oh, ok. Basically like the bearded dragons, only smaller! :D They are so pretty. There are so many different colors, it is amazing. Did you know they originated from Oklahoma, I think, or they are very prevalent there. I am from Oklahoma but never saw one growing up~! I guess I was in the wrong region.

Tracie

Hello,

Oh, ok. Basically like the bearded dragons, only smaller! :D They are so pretty. There are so many different colors, it is amazing. Did you know they originated from Oklahoma, I think, or they are very prevalent there. I am from Oklahoma but never saw one growing up~! I guess I was in the wrong region.

Tracie

Hi Tracie,

I didn't know that you're from the USA. That's cool! :D
It's nice to talk to people from the whole world!
So it's not a problem for you to get the collared lizards!

No, I didn't know that they originated from Oklahoma!
Thanks for clearing that up!

Yes, you were probably in the wrong regions.
You should watch out for them and take some nice pics of them!

Hello

Hello,

Yeah, unfortunately I am in Florida now, so I can't go look for them! Darn! They apparently orginated from Oklahoma. Yeah, they were called the "Mountain Boomer". Here is a site you can read about them, it is really neat. I wish that I would have known all of that when I was growing up in Oklahoma, it is such a shame that I missed out on all of that. I am disappointed.
http://www.anapsid.org/collared.html

We will definitely get one sometime!! Yeah, cool to meet people from all over the world. :D

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back