colouring up slowly ...... wish they would hurry up

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupper

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
2 days after hatching
IMG_0660.jpg

6 months later (she is the top one in the top photo)
IMG_0815.jpg

just wish they would hurry up

The hard part is the waitng. They can look average one minute and be stunning the next. The best part is the waiting.

its the crappest part of it , wish they could just come out of the egg coloured LOL

patience is not one of my virtues

Nice pilbs kupper. The pink stripe is a great look!

I'll have to post some photos of our pinky soon.

Here's our female pink pilbarensis

Attachments

• pinky.JPG
    pinky.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 109
she will probably go bright yellow on the pink and brownish tinge to the dark purple areas

hey Kupper,

ive bein considering getting some of these guys would you mind Pm'ing or writing here how hard is to look after these guys there needs etc or is there a good relaible reading source you could point me to thanks,,

BTW there stunners mate

Stimmie geckos are one of the easiest reptiles to look after in my opinion. If your interested purchase a book called Keeping Australian Geckos (rob porter) only cost like $15-$20 not much, but its a worth while investment.

Kupper I'm hoping she won't go yellow, one of the parents can be seen on the 'sho us your geckos' thread page 2, the 1st image posted by cmclean (cathy sonneman).

that gecko went yellow mate she just took ages to color up i think i have a photo somewhere that cathy sent me

I actually didnt end up keeping the ones i purchased from her as they didnt really do it for me

Thanks Mr.Boyd for your help again, still considering those boyds to mate :) got that book you told me about aswell thanks

That pink striped thing i bred chris coloured up within two or three days of hatching. No long wait.

SMURFS, eat ya heart out....LOL

Good lookin gex.look very healthy.

Natures awesome isnt it.

It's amazing how much they change colour. Mine started off blue too, now they are a lovely shade of pink. I liked them at this "inbetween" stage:
geckos.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back