comfortable???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maddog-1979

Reaction score
one of my little 3 month old hatchies loves to sleep in her aloe plant......some of the poses has me wondering if she takes yoga classes while i'm at work.

again sorry for crappy pics, i should get my new camera from the insurance claim this week...YAY!!!

View attachment 239696View attachment 239697

this one was about 3 weeks ago, same pose but smaller belly here, haha
View attachment 239698

is that plant in your enclosure if so would an aloe plant survive in a hot bearded tank at the heat im asuming that the plant would die ? and do your beardies try to eat the plant is it bad if they eat it?

That's hilarious - and very cute. Is that a live aloe plant? (Not a criticism, just wondering how live plants work in beardie enclosures.)

yeah, i have live aloe plants and live purple fountain grasses in my beardies enclosures. i run with low watt spot light globes so they get a hot spot of 40 odd degrees but ambient temp ranges from mid 20's to 30's.

all plants seem to be doing fine, although the adult dragons crush the aloe.

View attachment 239699it must be cos they're both spikey they like to cuddle,lol

here's another little male sleeping in his fav spot, the purple fountain grass.View attachment 239700View attachment 239701

heres one of the enclosures set up. and the stack i recently built before i put plants inView attachment 239704View attachment 239705

i have seen my adult female eat the aloe, i cant think it would be bad for them, humans eat,drink and rub it all over ourselves,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back