community appeal for Pythonkisses Son ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

instar

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Anyone would like to start appeal in our community for pythonkisses little boy. Im sure They can use any help they can, every little bit helps. Here is an opportunity to show you care and community spirit.
Slateman if you can organise it, collection please.
I am pretty snowed under but I can throw in $20 atleast. C'mon APS
this could be your baby boy, please help any way you can.
If you missed Pythonkisses ad in for sale colum, the little boy has cancer and needs treatment, they are selling stuff to raise funds, please donate or buy something to help, I know most of you are very kind people with big hearts, so please show support. :idea:

Many have emailed me asking why am selling everything off the reptiles are the first things to go next my dvd players everything .

Most of you have meet my 1 yr old son jojo we have just found out he has Lymphoma which is a general term for a group of cancers that start in the the body's lymphatic system.

So without having an never ending open bank account i need to start selling things not only my reptiles but the lot to pay for everything.

So now everyone knows why am selling so pls no more emails telling me to keep them etc.

Soon everything will be up for sale dvds videos and even all my snake books

Thanks everyone
pk
sam

Let me rephrase that, it seems the word "appeal" has someone, spouting legal concerns and requiring receipts for cryin out loud.
If , like me, you dont give a rats about receipts etc and just want to give out of the kindness of your heart, based on trust, we can still do it, without any legal garbage.
Sammy just pm me your bank details ill donate direct, to hell with legalities. I urge anyone who cares to please do likewise. Thanks :wink:
I dont seem to remember any legal concerns with raising funds for gifting a mod a snake :roll: I cant fathom the thinking of some, sometimes.

Instar I did have some troubles with that colection you don't know about.There is problem with some taxpayers trying to claim tax refound for donation and if we are not aprooved there are som back enquiries. Reptile park was legal donation, but the snake was small problem and I did not know about it at that time. I had no idea that donation should be legaly aprooved.Instar here is no need to be nasty.
I think that your Idea to donate directly is great and anybody can donate any amount they like. All you have to do is to PM to pythonkisses for details.

Yeah, it can be a bit thorny, but I reckon contacting her direct is the best way to go. Your heart was in the right place though, Inny! Thanks!

Slateman, I did not mean to be nasty, I suppose I let emotion get the better of me and I was cranky and annoyed when I heard about "problems". My apology. I hope many folk here will help out Pythonkisses and family in difficult times.
Dave, I meant nothing personal about the snake donation either, I was happy to see you receive it.
I just thought in my simple way, if you can do one why not the other. I just saw no difference in an APS community collection than Individually ,(its private and not "official") I just thought it would bolster community spirit and show support. Damn law interfers in human/community affairs to much these days, folks used to just rally round with no legalties involved. :( I must have been born too late. :p
To those wanting receipts for tax deduction, I can only say, why bother all? If you take it back, its a lone, not a gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back