- Continued from Elec. Apprentice Post :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moosenoose

Legendary
Reaction score
I got some great electrical advice for Bex. How about strapping Womas into an electric chair :D

Doesn't get much more helpful than that :D

He he, i dont work those hours clown. Far too little time off. I was stating info only, which is what bex was after. I also havnt big noted my knowledge, i just put your lack of knowledge down. As for wages, those stated would be award, which doesnt cover all avenues. But you already knew that didn't you.

If anyone is being small minded Luke it's you son. Not all people have or want jobs in the civil sector, and bex should have info outside of the tiny square you obviously feel comfortable occupying. She has stated already that she doesnt know what area of the electrical trade she would aim for, so why not provide info from differing sectors.

Oh name calling still little man, you're laughable.

Small mindedness is an off-branch of someone always wanting to big note - you are doing a perfect job of both them.

I've had 16yrs in the trade industry brightboy - I know all the in and outs of awards and unions (as useless as the Unions are!) and have worked with countless sparkies. You sound like a Union employee Womas - probably explains why you aren't working.

I don't work in the trade anymore and I have seen that sort of money occasionally - but it kills you to work those hours - not to mention what the taxation department do to that sort of income.

Cheers big ears :D

He he, i am anythng but a union employee.

Bignoting starting here.

My roster gives me 6 months a year off, on top of this i get 6 weeks annual leave. Power, rent and water subsidies are standard, so is company provided accomodation if you want it. I get ALL clothing supplied, all PPE ( personal protective equip ) supplied, a bus to work for free, two airfares to perth each year, huge rebates on gym membership, profit share every year from the company, $15000 reimbursment on fees associated with home loans, 80 % of the interest repayments on a home loan are paid for by the company, training to develop my skills and workplace productivity, private health cover rebates over and above those provided by government, a great super scheme, and a great wage. I am certain i have left alot out but there are just so many to try and remember. And i love it.

Big noting ending here

And to think you could just pay for all that stuff yourself like the rest of us and perhaps feed a third world country? Or buy one lol ;)

lol Fair enough lol

I've got single income family, 3 kids, a killer mortgage that tradework couldn't pay for and a family that that wasn't coping well with trade hours. I still have unpaid bills but now I have everything at my fingertips - including you Womas! :lol: :wink:

Generally I'm a very friendly person, you see, I'm a Gemini, the other half of me would gladly tear you a new one if the occasion arose :twisted:

Oh why not.........

................ and who are you anyway Womas to question ME!!! The 3000 odd post GOD, with your puney and lame 1088 posts!!!? You should be bowing down and licking my toes, you're nothing but a mere peasant!

Perhaps you can make it up to me, my little hoe, and send me one of those dodgey looking Womas you have as an apology for firing off your enormous trap :lol:

Come on!!!!! Where are you donkeyboy??? :twisted: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back