Copyright and avatar phots.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am guessing some of that was at me - I dont have a RBB nor do I have any pics, I would love to go herping and get some pics of RBB's. Also I am not new, I was originally BH92. I just changed my username because RBB's are my favourite animal.
Sorry if it offends you that I am using this image as my avatar.
I asked and got permission off - Snake Catcher Brisbane to use their photo
For using this one pic. I still wanted to put in my signature that it was not mine, even though I got permission off them.

Not at you at all venomous, didn't you post somewhere a;ready about the pic And I really am over it:D

Trouble with mine is they all look the same.

There are a lot more important problems than Avatars to worry about. We have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, whilst also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.

(and the film is?)

Not quite blonde are we? More of a dirty blonde....

I personally only use my own pictures, but I'd take it as a complement. Although I wouldent know how it feels. No one wants to use my pictures lol.

Not me me and my daughter was herping my daughter Heather took this photo near the shoalhaven dam this is my avatar the brown snake good looking aggressive snake already to strike :)

Avatar identity is a serious issue. It's ones cyber right to know who you are

As you can see I'm totally original!

I personally only use my own pictures, but I'd take it as a complement. Although I wouldent know how it feels. No one wants to use my pictures lol.

With specimens like that I would be using my own too. 8)

Using photos of someone else's. It would be polite to ask and quote?
At the end of the day what I would consider it a big thrill that someone thinks your animal was wonderful to share with everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back