cotgratulation to our scape goat Greebo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

Congratulation Greebs. you are the winner of title scape goat. From now on is everything your fault and i hope that you can take it. Lot of things is going bad lately and i have to tell you it is all your fault.

Members if you are unhappy, just target greebo from now on.

Poor Greebs, I for one will just blame you for un-APS related matters...

Like global warming, deforestation, taxation, politicians ... :)

I feel pretty safe.
I hardly think that there could be an unhappy members here on APS. Every body just gets along so well.
What's wrong with global warming Nicole? It's bloody freezing!! I have been standing outside with a can of spray paint for days trying to speed up this global warming I have been hearing about.

lol, also I think Warney's publicist wants a word with you Greebo!

I agree Greebo, I let my car idle for at least 1/2 an hour each time I go anywhere, just to give off more greenhouse gasses.

congratulations greebo... i'll try to think of something to blame on you...

hmmmm... my house is not big enough;
i don't have the huge tanks and the snake collection i really want;
my partner doesn't wash up;
i only have one pet snake;
the kitchen tap drips,
and i guess my feet are kinda cold... can i blame you for all that?
:lol:

GREEBO! I blame you that it took me 5 years to convince my parents to let me get a Bearded Dragon
I only have 2 reptiles
I hate school
The guy that sits next to me in Science is a Pain in the ass
That I have to have a biology degree for herpetology
That I cant find any Beardies for sale
That Womas are so expensive
Oh and most of all, I dont have a big collection!

Hmm.... :)I feel much better! :D I'll have to blame you for more stuff more often, thanks for being there!

Greebo-
It is your fault that I don't have to work cause my wife earns money for me.
Your fault that I live in a nice house in a great town.
Your fault that I have a great collection of herps.
Your fault that I have a great car and generally have very little to complain about.

PS, I thought about blaming you for the new kid on the way but thought the Missus probably had more taste than that... lol :)

Whats wrong with a biology degree Belinda?????????

Congrats Mags if the kid is yours :) Well done, jolly good show old chap

Greeeboooo!!!! I am sick, and it's all your fault!

:D

Im sick too Belle but this time it aint greebos fault

:p Greebo you got alot of explaining to do,& why would you give such a young person a desaese like that i dont think its fair.Aswell now i cant put the money from them into enclosures as they stopped paying me why do you torment me so.You are a bad scape goat down scape goat stoppit no i wont feed you get off me stop it my leg isnt a female goat greebs im kidding get ya horn outa there nooooooooooooooooooooooooo im sorry your a good goat well atleast you aint a sheep. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back