couple pics of spider/scorpion from thailand plus ewd

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hodges

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey
just thought i would show you some of my pics of my framed scorpion and spider from thailand
plus a couple pics of loacal ewds

thanks
brad

Attachments

• scorpo.jpg
    scorpo.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 132
  • spider.jpg
    spider.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 120
here is one pic of ewd but ill have to load rest later as they arent working
thanks
brad

Attachments

• ewd.jpg
    ewd.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 147
  • ewd1.jpg
    ewd1.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 129
does any1 no what type of scorpion it is i no the sciencetific name but not sure of what the common name is (palamnaersus)

I guess that as long as there is a market for putting dead things on walls then these creatures will continue to be 'harvested'.

i agree, its a Heterometrus longimanus and alot of times they have wrongs names, i have seen Pandinus imperator called some wired name aswell, also, i dont think there is a Heterometrus with the species name Palamnaersus

ok, i just checked, Palamnaersus is a scorpion genus and the scorpion you have is obviously a Heterometrus longimanus or spinifer

palamnaersus is a genus of scorpion from central america/mexico, so i'd say ur scorpions mislabelled considering it was bought in thailand

yup, it said on the site i saw they are from new mexico and you scorpion is from asia, no doubt about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back