couple woma pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
beautiful lil fella there hey
just got my lil woma love em there awsome hey
there food response is great..
but after seeing ppl sayin a tank to big is not a good thing?
mines in a 2x1.4x1.6 and hatched on the 26/11/09 but is always hiding is this normaal??

if hes always hiding maybe its too big, but mine doesnt.
he goes into his little house in the day and then comes out late afternoon and is out all night roaming looking for something to munch down

plus everyone talking about this food response, i see no difference (yet) in his respsone than my stimmy. my stimmys bitten me more than my woma, and sometimes the woma is so dopey when he's homing in on his mouse... got a video of him where he tried to get one i was dangling infront of him and he just slowly went for it and completely missed.. its so funny

tanks

i do like allowing my guys plenty of space could it be the fact theres only the 1 hide?
should i try more hides?

i do like allowing my guys plenty of space could it be the fact theres only the 1 hide?
should i try more hides?

too be honest not sure about the hides... you could make sure your temps are right, i dont have a heat light in mine yet but thats cuz its almost always 30 degrees in my room anyway ( i hate the heat ) my stimmys heat light rarely comes on anymore either.
go onto southern cross reptiles, up the top there will be an "articles by doc roc" link and then there is one about womas called "keeping womas; the champagne of snakes" or something similar.

Womas are the best.....
Kav try a hide at the cool end and one towards the hot end. Mine only hides when in shed mode which lasts for about 5 days then out wanting food again...
In my opinion substrate temperature is important for womas not just air temp in the middle of ones enclosure. Maybe the sub temp is a bit low Kav, measure it and see what you think mate. Once again a nice gradient from end to end is best.

Male Tanami

Attachments

• PIC 1600.jpg
    PIC 1600.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 26
  • PIC 1606.jpg
    PIC 1606.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 28
  • PIC 1593.jpg
    PIC 1593.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 29
Status