courier?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

instar

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
can anyone in sydney please recommend a good cheap courier from airport to door? appreciated thanks inny

ps been quoted $110, is that standard?

Not sure on door-to-door, but while we're on the subject of couriers, I can highly recommend Virgin Blue freight. They only recently started a freight service and live animals are included. This is especially good for people in Newcastle, because they operate out of Newcastle Airport at Williamtown - 15min drive. Also with prices, their base rate is $25 + $3.50 per kilogram, whereas Australian Air Express is base rate $45 + $3.50 per kilogram.

They were very helpful when I sent off some dragons and professional at my end and the buyer's end.

Simon Archibald

has anyone at all used a courier to pickup frozen rats from sydney airport please? Any recommends?

"Even the number of "Fawlty couriers" will do." ????? :) Anyone?...
"Dodgy brothers couriers"??? anything..........

Yeah mate they are, Rodent Rancher's! Nice big ones too. Just havent been able to organise a lift to the airport so im worried they'll thaw out. I wanna make sure they dont! Im organising ahead of time, getting them next week.

Bout $110 is standard for a one of. Best way to get a cheap one is if you kow someone who uses couriers for business, they often buy a "sticker book" for a heavily discounted rate. You simply put one of the stickers on the parcel then ring them.... hmmm that wouldn't work. Oh well. Taxi might be cheaper.

call 131 663 mayday couriers, that is the melbourne number but i think it may be the same for n.s.w too, as i know the guy who owns the comapny and he branched out to n.s.w. they will deliver door to door, just ask for a quote!

Thanks Soul, Ill check em out. :wink:
Couldnt get though with the phone, tried the webpage, but not sure they can can help. Thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back