Cranky Beardie?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to get another, I would only be going to Brettix or someone where we can go and see them.
Does anyone know many beardie breeders in the central coast/hunter valley area?

Not sure what happened to her, getting an autopsy on her... it was hard because I would prefer to keep her intact but I really want to know if it is what her sister had.

The vet said he is doing her autopsy today, so I am waiting for him to call, to see if he can see anything... However he has sent bloods etc away so we wont get them back for a few days. He is doing a internal examination, he said she looked really healthy and this shouldnt have happened :(

I would love to get another, I would only be going to Brettix or someone where we can go and see them.
Does anyone know many beardie breeders in the central coast/hunter valley area?

Not sure what happened to her, getting an autopsy on her... it was hard because I would prefer to keep her intact but I really want to know if it is what her sister had.

The vet said he is doing her autopsy today, so I am waiting for him to call, to see if he can see anything... However he has sent bloods etc away so we wont get them back for a few days. He is doing a internal examination, he said she looked really healthy and this shouldnt have happened :(

Hawkesburyry Reptiles, talk to Irene and tell her Andrew from Coffs recommended you to them. She will look after you, probably wont have ant bubs till sept-oct
Hawkesbury Reptiles

Have you found out the results of the necropsy yet? I hope you feel better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back