Croc cull pointless - expert

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

News Bot

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Published: 02-Oct-08 11:38 AM
Source: AAP via NEWS.com.au

CALLS for a cull of crocodiles in far north Queensland after a suspected fatal attack earlier this week are ill-advised, an expert says.

Read More...

i was so angry when i heard this on the news today. absolute stupidity.

Wow that's just dumb, lets kill the crocs cause WE choose to go into THEIR territory...

hey, its the same if someone breaks into your house, they have more rights than u!!

poor croc, thats just wrong,... :(

poor old steve would be turning in his grave. he worked so hard to teach us all that these animals need our respect, if we just leave them alone we can live perfectly peacefully. but no, Mans need for domination over the natural world calls for a cull... will we ever learn?

it appoling that there a have been calls for crocks to be culled in queensland again there is signs warning people thatthay are there and yet people still ignore them its a shame that gives crocks a bad name killing them is not going to slove anything people need to respect that australia is full of dangirous reptiles and thay demand respect the guy new thay were there and chose not to resprct them and gone missing so it should be his falut not the crocks the same thing happens year after year some one goes missing or is attacked . went to cape york a few years back and had no problems with camping next to rivers or on the beach there. crocks dont hunt people for food but when food is aruond camp sites like fish guts for crab pots then it attracts crocks and crocks soon learnwere thay can get an easy feed and hang arround canp sites and thay become aproblem and sadley are culled

Whats stupid is that they are only presuming a croc has taken the man. They have no evidence but they are going to blame the animal and kill them anyway, just in case it was.

I think we are part of the food chain just like every other living thing, just coz a croc or shark kills a human doesnt give us the right to go and hunt them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back