Croc Help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tan_389

Reaction score
hi,
i am setting up my enclosure for my hatchling freshwater crocodile and i was wondering how deep the water should be and also what the temp should be. Any tips would help alot
thanks jesse

Hey Jesse,
Check out this website http://crocodilian.com/ contains everything you would want to know. Has a large section on captive care, species info, etc. Should have nearly everything you need to know. Good luck.

dunno seen a big discussion on this not long ago some were saying u can others you can't and from what I read you have to sell them back to the crock farms once they get over a certian size and then start over again, maybe go back and search some of the threads on here as it wasn't that long ago maybe a couple of weeks

temps should be 26-29 in the water and the depth is not important just make sure 70% of cage is water

as far as i know there is size limit in other places and also i think in vic once the crocs get to a certain size some from the DSE comes and checks wat kind of enclosure ur keepin them in and if its sutiable

I want one Please PM me and point me in the right direction for one!!!!

thanks for the help,
i am getting my freshwater croc from someone in darwin for $180 inc freight and is arriving soon
thanks

i have got an advanced licence and once the croc gets bigger i will be biulding an outdoor cage for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back