Croc hunt will endanger humans - Bob Irwin

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to get tangled up in politically correct / racist crap but my question is: WHO OWNS AUSTRALIAN NATIVE WILDLIFE?
I own my block of land, does it mean I can shoot the kookaburra in my tree?

I think you will find that Australian Native Wildlife is property of the Crown ..

it is stated somewhere (?) in the Code of Practice

It really peeves me that legally my animals don't actually belong to me :(

I say shot the pollies think of how much money would be saved , sounds like a plan, oh hell they took our guns away from us

Why on earth should the indigenous communities get money im getting quite sick of this gimme giime gimme attitude we said sorry for something we did not do they already get benefits and god knows what else given to them for free think its time to go out and get a job like everyone else if the community gets money its not just for indigenous ppl its for the whole community thats just racist only giving to the indigenous community

That is the most ignorant and unaustralian comment I have ever read on here!!! do some research before running your mouth because it really does make you look.....

I can't view the link but it there a specific area where the 50 crocs will be shot? Any specific river system/systems? I hope it's not in a national park or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back