Cs5

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

naledge

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just watched the Global Launch of CS5.

I am in awe, I can't wait to get it.

I know there's a few designers and web developers on here that's why I'm posting about it xD

Browser Lab in Dreamweaver CS5 - You can preview how your websites will look on any browser, any operating system and any resolution, so simply. And even compare two side-by-side or overlaying to see subtle position differences.

You can also see your websites in Dreamweaver more dynamically, clicking a link on a page in DreamWeaver will take you to the page it's linking to so you can edit that too.

The puppet thing, automatic lens correction, real paint brushes, better masking and content aware fill in Photoshop are just mind-blowing, you can see previews of them on YouTube.

And there's so much more.

I feel like an Adobe rep at the moment haha.

I have never before felt that the $800+ price tag on it was worth it... but now I do, it is definitely worth it. But people are already working on cracking it, the first team (I'm guessing CORE) that has a cracked version on the net is going to earn thousands of dollars in donations and advertising.

Adobe CS5 is going to completely change the game. Web creation and design will never be the same. It will even change the experience for the average consumer. This is going to take the web by storm, I predict a boom of interactive websites.

Thanks to Adobe the internet will be fun once again.

Well I'm finished... ranting... anti-ranting, I guess xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back