Currumbin Wildlife Sanctury Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzie Python

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Here's some of the photo's that turned out from my last trip to CWS. Not the best pics in the world but i am no expert photographer

Last edited:
Some nice pics Ozzie Python. My boyfriend and I went down there a couple of months ago, our favourite was the inland taipan, very interesting and very interested in us :lol: Dean's favourite was the scrub pythons, they were huge and beautiful! I think there were also angle-headed dragons in the same enclosure as the scrubbies. I remember watching the guy feeding the dragons while keeping watch over his shoulder to make sure the scrubbies weren't coming his way :lol:

The file snakes are huge there too, did you see them??

We paid the $7.50 extra for the behind the scenes tour, it was nice to see their food prep area, hospital and walk with a dingo, the best part was when I got a sea eagle to eat a mouse from my hand :D:D

I can't wait to go back there again.

The Scrubs there where by far my favourite, unfortunately they weren't all that photogenic for me. I did notice the angle-headed dragons in with them, have some good pics of them from memory.

Last edited:
One of the fils snakes, and the dragons that share the enclosure with the scrubs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back