Cyclone Damage

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're saying that there's a chance we may get a cyclone here on the Gold Coast! If it fully develops, it will be the first one in 14 years or something. Today we're having the 'Clayton's Cyclone' (the cyclone you're having when you're not having a cyclone), with winds expected at around 130 kph.

Mel x

That'd be bad news for the Coast. I have worked and lived up there and it is hardly cyclone proof built !! Some of those beachfronts are sure to go if you get one up there!

im surprised none of the cyclones hit darwin this year...yet

Does the cyclones improve your herp hunting. Here is just stupid at the moment. So much on the move it's crazy.

some animals can prodict weather so maybe they are finding hidding spots

We dont get much rain here. We got our annual average in 24 hrs the other day. Whenever we get rain the herps go troppo. Very easy pickings for us.

Have you been finding some nice black and whites over there womas?

The true black and whites with bright white and black banding are stunning looking bhp's.

Would love to see some pics if you've got any........

Nice animal,but i'm talking white like in the newspaper under him.

Yeah,now we're talking,that's a better pic.STUNNING........I love em!!!

Best looking one i ever seen. Hope to do majority of breeding with him. Need to find a female to compliment his colours. Time will tell though eh!

Have only ever seen one adult equal to that one.Very,very nice indeed.

Herping should be looking real good over there right now.Good luck finding a female equal in colour!

Thank's BROWNS. bk Both photos of same snake but heat lamp altered colours on head shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back