:D LOL! count to a million?? anyone??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bug collector

Reaction score
:shock::shock:this dude here is counting to a million on his webcam, to raise money for somethingorother, ive been watchin him for like a week an thought i would share the....... weird counting guy. he counts for 16 hours a day, minus breaks, and hes not allowed to leave his house till hes done! :D which is excpected to be several more months.
hes already been counting for a month and hes at #383891 hahahhahaha actually now hes up to #383953! STILL COUNTING!!!! .......................and hes kinda cute:lol:

anyways, im not gonna donate any money, id rarther build a pit :D but go check it out at...................

www.millioncount.com

hes gotta looooooong way to go :shock:

Hey!!! he's not counting!! I wanna hear some counting damnit! :lol: :lol:...and no, never have I thought in my life "I wonder what it'd be like to count to a million" :p

What if he gets a number wrong?
I would be there in the back ground saying "1 456 32 3 563 3 2..." :lol:

#384212! i think hes going to bed when he fisinshes this thousand.............he told his girlfriend.... when he was in the bathroom.......... with her........ o_O ummmm ahhhh =] lolz da cams follow him everywhere:D

hes got a clicker thingumy so all he has to do is read the number out off a screen :O

.........wait..... im strange???? :O NO WAY!! ILL KILL U FOR SAYING IM STRANGE!!!:O

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm he must be really bord.

lol but he's going good
yay for him!

Ahh a man after my own heart :D

I like the sing-song way in which he counts. My comp just froze while I was logging in and it sounded like her was rapping '84thousand, 84 thousand, 84 thousand' :lol:

He should get some kind of medal for this stupendous achievement. Maybe his town's mayor could present him with something like one of those singing fish you put on your wall?

-edit- I just noticed the pug dog on his couch! :lol: :lol:

I made a million - a book containing 999 999 x's and one o.

I use it to demonstrate one million. It's 280 pages chock filled with x's (except for the one page that has one o on it!

You can count them if you want to make sure it's correct :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back