:D My first Baby Blue Tongue! (+pics)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tirilia

Reaction score
Yay!

What a weekend! Get 2 days off work (so a long weekend to settle the little guy in)

I wasn't even expecting to get one today! My man and I just went out to a pet shop we knew of and what do you know, they had some!

After being on every waiting list between Brisbane and the Gold Coast, I finally got one!

Savoria
Savoria

Savoria

Savoria

Isn't he a stunner? :D

Attachments

• Image528.jpg
    Image528.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 94
  • Image529.jpg
    Image529.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
HMMMM I can't see him ....spits the dummy and runs away screaming,lol.
Congrats Tirilia, I am really happy for you. (would like to see him though

Eeep.. thats because I dont know how to make photos show.. Help??

go to go advanced in reply area, click on manage attachments, add pictures one at a time, then close the attachment box and submit reply

oops too late, wow he is a gorgeous baby...and I am seriously happy for his new adopta mum

Hes just gorgeous! Beautiful little temperament.. while his sibling sat on my hand and practically hyperventilated, he was off and exploring, I think his tongue was going about 5 times a second *lol*

how about tank shots, I've heard so much about it would love to see it.

Ill get Jarrad to take some enclosure pictures :)

Snakeman- so far Ive been told he's feeding "like a demon" on beef heart, peas, bok choy, apple and a bit of pear as a treat. Plus a few small crix.

Ive also got a UV light and a ceramic heat coil

I'm so happy and proud :D But *lol* he's gone and dug himself right in under the bark.. I shouldnt be worried should I?

pmsl typical just when you want to sit around watching them all day they hide, bet you still sit and watch the bark lol.

Okay :) *lol* Watching the bigger ones in the shops.. all you see is the bark moving in ripples... like Jaws but a Lizard instead..

Anyway, I'm really happy :D Now I just have to resist handling him too much :D

Welcome to the family ZERO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back