Daisy ;s Injuries

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hold on hold on im lost.!
Was emphasemia a result of the fallin wood or not?
why is air leaking from "puffy sacs" around her throat????:shock::shock:
IS YOUR SNAKE ACTING DIFFERENT AT ALL???:rolleyes:

im seriously lost or one of these deleted comments holds the reason to why im lost!

licky

So many people are giving you good advice, yet when you hear something you don't want to hear, or get asked a question, you turn into some psycho freak?! weirdo..
So many good people are just trying to help you and your snake, yet you decide to become hostile toward them..
Hmmmm, no thats not true,
Perhaps you should research the things and read comments in context, obviously youve missed somethings. you decide to comment on.I am here to learn about snakes.and have made that quite clear,I am not here to make friends.
So your disaproval, and opinion does not change me.Im not offended by your claims,i just really feel pity for you with all that anger ,and the need for personal verbal abuse.

Crap happens & the only thing you can do is move forward, forget all the drama's.

As long as your doing ok, the snakes getting the best treatment you can offer at the time. What else can you do?

I'm glad you stuck around and continue to share the progress of daisy. She is one fine looking diamond.

How old did you say she was
She is almost 8 years old.She was very smallish and stayed that way for years and then got a big spurt.She's 7foot 7 inches, and she changes from that dark drown and gold colour, to a greener and yellow colour in summer.
Im must be partial, because I think she is the most beautiful snake ive evr seen!
Kind Regards Heather

Emphasemia,From accident

hold on hold on im lost.!
Was emphasemia a result of the fallin wood or not?
why is air leaking from "puffy sacs" around her throat????:shock::shock:
IS YOUR SNAKE ACTING DIFFERENT AT ALL???:rolleyes:

im seriously lost or one of these deleted comments holds the reason to why im lost!

licky
yes , the emphasemia is from accident, heavy object damaged her lungs.
Although im still not convinced its unrelated.Im a bit confused.
Not long before the accident, she was having betadine baths to clean up a little scale infection(she was on Batrily as well).I noticed that when evr I would put her in the bath, she would get a 'puffy throat' to the extreme,it looked like when a bullfrog expands his mouth.
I have NEVR ween her do this before,though upon researching, iwas told by other python owners, that sometimes they have seen there snakes doing this.Usually before a shed, (andit was).
The air along her body cavity, probably almost 10inches from her head, she has little lumps, the dont seem to be getting worse, and the Vet didnt see any urgency so we all just waiting for them to reabsorbe back into her body.
Just very very odd that this puffy throat thing occurred not long ago,,she has been on batrily for the scales, so i dont see how she'd have a RTinfection.
Thanks for your concern, i will update as she begins to heal , or otherwise..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back