Day care centre

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuscus

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
In the ironically named sunshine coast, surrounded
Another day and another child care centre. It is so nice to be able to enter a centre and have the people say "Thank god you're here" instead of "I've called the police and I have mace".
Anyhow today's adventure location was on the actual block our property is located on, but it's a huge block that includes a golf club and the local tip. And the guest star for today's escapades was this magnificent high yellow carpet python. There was a plethora of small ( and not so small ) faces pressed against the window as I bravely wrestled this huge animal into submission. Err, actually I picked her up and placed her into a bag.
No photos - this animal was to tempting to keep, so it was immediately released.

cool-story-bro-pl-ffffff-14

No photos? Funny that, All these "Awesome" reptiles that are found never have been photographed. If it did happen, then cool.

Sounds like a fantastic find :D shame about the no pic, oh well maybe next time :) Snake rescuing would be an awesome job... eerrr well as long as the lovelies are still alive and not smashed up by phobic public :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back