Dead Forrest Enclosure... *PICS* - Medousa x

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Medousa

Reaction score
Hi All! new to this website and loving it so far! :) i was recently checking out the "DIY zone and thought i might have a go at it too.. this is my 1st attempt at building anything? lol im pretty dispointed with my lame tree, but my rock wall turned out ok. so thankyou for all your steps, hints and tips as it really helpt - Medousa x :)

- this enclosure is for my spiny tail geckos. im not sure they like this enviroment but my mate Rob (who has the parents of mine) has his enclosure full of sticks and bark, so i was inspired by that? , let me know if im wrong as i want them to be happy and in somewhat close to there natrual surroundings..

Attachments

• enclosure.jpg
    enclosure.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 301
Well done, looks great. did you take some step by step pics as you did it? if so we would all love to see

I don't know how you could be disappointed with any of that.
Did you take pics of the construction process??
If so up them!

They look awesome, one thing I would say, if you want the dead look, don't centre the tree as much and make it less upright, you want dead looking not alive, healthy and pretty :)

Thanks guys, the process was easy just the same as usual.. polystyrene, glue, grout, paint.. And I think your right abt my tree it looks too fake hehe.. I'll see what I can do to fix it. Much love :) x

Try getting pipe cleaners twining them together to get that "veiny" look then cover them in aquarium silicon and then cover it in peat moss or coco peat and or bits of crushed bark (from the bush)
I reckon that would look awesome with your enclosures in general!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back