Desperately seeking Ian

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brettmc

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Brett and I am the new chair of WIRES Blue Mountains (lucky me!). I feel I owe an apology from the outset: although I've done a snake rescue course and can catch them, I am not by any means a "herp" - I'm here on a mission.

We have an old website that is not in our control - it really gets under my skin. The only person who would have the ability to cancel this site or access the DNS is Ian King. I would really like to track him down.

The DNS for the site is registered to an email ending @isk67.com - that's Aussie Pythons & Snakes.

If anyone could put me in contact with Ian I would be grateful. Please email me at [email protected]

Sorry agian for taking up your time - I'm, as always, doing the best I can with what I've got.

Brett McNamara

The admin in fact asked me to introduce myself first off so I did - thank you for the information.

Thanks again for the tip.

cause the main forum worked Geckoman. you have given the info that was needed. good boy

Precisely - and thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering the person he is seeking was last online in 09, posting a thread on it may have gotten a current ph no from somebody that knows him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back