• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

diamond breeders

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fritzi2009

Reaction score
trying to get a diamond
if anyone has any contact details of people who may have some diamonds for sale at the moment/soon could you please PM me?
im not having much luck
cheers

trying to get a diamond
if anyone has any contact details of people who may have some diamonds for sale at the moment/soon could you please PM me?
im not having much luck
cheers

there's some good looking ones advertised on here atm. also a couple on herp trader. have been looking at them myself. i like the high yellow type. what are you looking for??

there's some good looking ones advertised on here atm. also a couple on herp trader. have been looking at them myself. i like the high yellow type. what are you looking for??

i have too its just freight thats the dealbreaker for me, done it twice now and its a pain,
my dad has to drive me like an hour n twenty mins to bris AAE
but ive found some local bredders im going to contact :)
i like the high yellows too

there may be some breeders on here round your area ask around on here (espeacily the subscribers)

but its just a matter on what you can get you hands on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back