• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Diamond Pythons (PAIR)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JungleRob

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Time has come for me to move this quality pair of diamonds on as I have decided to focus more on other species. They both have great temperaments, a bit flighty at first but soon settle, feed well and would make a great addition to anyone's collection.

They're about 2.5years old and purposefully haven't been overfed as I don't have any reason to get them bigger quicker.

I am willing to freight at buyers expense.
Will not separate.

Tyre kickers can go to a car yard to do their business, genuine interest only please.

Will respond to all queries/offers, but will only make a final decision on Sunday, 22nd July.

Thanks,
JungleRob

Attachments

• Male.jpg
    Male.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 400
  • Female.jpg
    Female.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 346
They're a good 4ft (pushing 5ft), not sure how big they need to be. If you kept the food up to them you'd have a good chance next season I'd imagine. Not 100% sure how big diamonds need to be to breed though.

Attachments

• Male1.jpg
    Male1.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 240
If you place your cursor over the attachments they are labelled 'male' or 'female' for those that need to know.
Cheers,
Rob

hey mate are you taking offers atraight away if so ill offer $600.. ..

Regards nick

hi mate, if you are still taking offers ??? i offer 700.00???

Guys/Girls,
It is not my intention to AUCTION these animals off as it may seem. I don't intend trying to get people to outbid each other, that's just not right in my opinion.

If you are genuinely interested in buying these diamonds, let me know what you're willing to pay for them. Come Sunday, if it is worth my while to move them on I shall do so without starting a bidding war.

Single offer, or another if you wish, but I won't be disclosing offers to anyone until Sold.

Hope that makes sense.

Cheers,
Rob

hey rob im not a bidder $600 is all i have saved for my next pair lol.. .. ive wanted diamond pythons for a while now but havent gotten round to buying any cause i was saving to buy an enclosure.. .. look if you wanna have a chat give me a call on 0430034921 im 17 but have been collecting for a while i noticed you build enclosures as well and wouldnt mind a quote on a few.. .. pm me or reply.. ..
Thanx Rob..

Regards,
Nick

Stunning snakes there, if only I had the money and space right now...

I think you guys should be thinking a little higher than $600...

You're not wrong cheyno.

Thanks to all who have made offers, I shall let you know the outcome on Sunday.

If you're interested in possibly owning this pair, send your offer through, you won't be dissappointed.

Will post pics in full sunlight on Saturday.

hi rob, dont mean to be a pain, but i want to post a photo instead of being an egg. can yo give me a guid on how to do this? thanks rob. jeda95@hotmail com

Jeda, if you click 'Go advanced' (below the reply box) and then 'Manage Attachments' you should be able to upload one that way.

No longer taking offers.

Thank you to all the genuine interest recieved.

This pair has now been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back