• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Diamond Pythons (PAIR)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mate i am really interested in the pair of diamonds so i have sent you my offer just give me a call if u like we can talk more than thanks mate look forward to the outcome,, nice pair...

Sold ??????
Mate, you said photo's Saturday Morning ??
Making a decision Sunday ??
Ever thought of becoming a politician ???

Yeah!!! I spent a good few hours deciding how much I could offer and wrote this great pm. Then saw the post that they were sold so I didn't send the pm. :( I thought I had more time!! DAMN!! lol.

As I said, I didn't want it to become a bidding war. Guys were asking over and over what the top bid was so that they could go higher.(Even after I said I wasn't prepared to disclose any bids)
I had a number of offers which I thought were fair for these animals and have accepted one. It was a good price for the buyer and a price I thought was fair. Sorry, if you missed out, I did say I would make up my mind on Sunday, but other members ruined it for you by continually asking to outbid others. Cheers, Rob

" I did say i would make up my mind on Sunday, but other members ruined it for you by continually asking to outbid others "
Always blame others - awesome politican !!!!

"mungus" dont be a sore loser mate he didn't make this decision to cop slack off of you he did it because people were obviously taking it to far.. .. .. he's sold them you had a chance accept his decision.. .. ..

Take it easy python 757, most of it is in tongue & cheek !!!!!
But, I was looking forward to submitting an offer [ like a few others ]
on Saturday arvo - dam shame, very nice pair of dp's.

I apologise for not sticking to what I said I was going to do.

python757, don't stress about it, mungus is only mucking around.

To be honest I would have let Saz buy them regardless of anyone's offer, so no sleep lost.

Gawww...thanks Rob, really pleased I pm'd you with an offer AS SOON AS I SAW THE AD , hehehe!! Just stirring ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back