Disrespectful Lowlifes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattmc

Reaction score
:xtoday at school i saw my first rep of the season. it was a Phylurus platurus. unfortunatly, i found it being tormented by some students, being pokes,etc. then this 1 lowlife came along and said "ill kill if you won't". luckily i was there and pushed him out of the way. the guy threatened me but i got the gecko and put it somewhere he couldnt get it. i would have preffered to get bashed than have let that poor little creature die. I am ashamed to have such lowlives in my school. it is terrible what 14&15 year old boys do and that shows there real side.
Shamefull.
Matt:x

i can come to your school and open up a can of whoop-ass if you want.

That sort of stuff doesn't happen at my school, they damn stoners are too high to realize if there was an animal there.

But if any of them did, I know about 15 people that are totally into wildlife, two of which do Ju-Jitsu and one is just freakin' huge, so they wouldn't get far...

Good job saving it...

one word, or two...baseball bat :lol: i love the look on someone's face who's just shouted 'i know kick boxing' then they get asked 'when you get smaked in the head with a bat does it hurt any less' ;):p I'm not saying to do this or anything, or that i do it. It's just funny :lol:

Yeah, what you guys don't know is Matt isn't a small guy. I'm sure he has the names, addresses and such of the tormenters, and will easily be able to either break legs OR tear arms off in the near future.

Good to see you sticking up for the real little guys Matt..... Don't worry, those pricks will end up junkies or worse.

-H

it is a bugga that some kids have to be so cruel but people like yourself r there to save the unfortunate creatures. there r plenty of us out there. cheers debbie

Sad

so this is how our childrens education is progressing:( wonderful:rolleyes:

great job in saving the geckco..happy with that..just pissed off with the rest:(

I had the same problem when i was in school. People have no respect for anything. Sometimes it would end in fight. So worth it as i had the drive and they were in the wrong so it would be all good. Best way, make them feel lame, weak and stupid for what their doing, they'll see it doesnt get attention and prob stop. If not, baseball bat. lol

at my old high school there was a guy who liked killing garden skinks, would throw them at the grond, pull lets off, stomp on them. I was pretty shy back then. Now i have anger problems i wouldnt think twice bout kicking his teeth in.

There isnt any people like that at my school (that I know of) however, I have heard people carry on saying, "Oh, I hit Bluetongues with Golf Clubs" and "I had a 10metre Brown Snake chase me and when it struck I caught it and broke its neck!". Such lies and filth that comes out of peoples mouths......Pathetic!

Matt - Take great joy in knowing that Nephrurus is probably correct - many of the same type of guys I went to school with are now worthless parasites of society riding a needle all the way to and from gaol...a really good effort for 24 y/o males from good families...I suppose it is sort of like Nature getting her come-uppence ;)

Wicked stuff matty, its a pity Mr T wasnt there to introduce his freind "PAIN".
Tell these kids you know ty-ping then run very fast.....You will have a kung fused opponent.:lol:

Hey Matt
Do the offenders realise that all Australian Native Wildlife is protected and there are heavy fines for interferring
with same let alone trying to kill them,
Remind the A.holes you would like to dob them in to National Parks, (it could make them think before being cruel)
Hope this helps
Sandee :)

The jerks at our school are so stuck up , they act like fussy women , e.g. they will be afraid of breaking a nail but are not afraid of breaking peoples feelings and hearts
<3sarah

as a school teacher i often hear the kids talk about their parents hitting beardies with cars so they go pop, and all through summer i am constantly pointing out to students and their parents that as tough as they think it is to kill a snake, it is quite a cowardly act...
so it isnt just school kids, it is aussies in general who have no respect for reptiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back