DIY Zone on the forum, good idea or not ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DIY Zone on the forum, good idea or not ?

• Yes

Votes: 110 97.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

J-A-X

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Due to the recent popularity of the DIY group, we'd like to submit the idea to Admin that a seperate "DIY Zone" section on APS would be a great idea.

It could include all the 'how to make....'
-backgrounds
-click clacks
-enclosures
-fake rocks
-Hides

and wouldn't be restricted to just snakes, it would include the Lizards, Monitors and Frogs as well

Do you think it would be a good idea ??

Last edited:
ROFL,

my internet hiccuped and i didnt think it went through, sorry guys, ( it was also supposed to be a Poll, never mind)

I'll keep this link and send the others this way, and ask to Mods to delete the other one .......... Technology !

Last edited:
Yes

Will make it much easier to find what you want without wading though hundreds of other unrelated threads. Can also have a bunch of the better DIY threads stickied for all to see

would be great i used to be apart of a fish forum and they had one was extremely help full...

yer should be a great idea i alway looking for a cheap way that buying from pet shops

I think it is a great idea make finding what you want much easier and quicker. Top shelf thinking

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

That enough of a 2c for you Jax?

I love the DIY Group that we've got running at the moment. So glad Jaxrtfm took notice of my nagging and finally got it started :)
I've learnt so much useful things from that group, it'd be fantastic to have past threads all in the one place as well. I think it's a great idea. DO IT!!

Cheers

Thanks for adding the Poll Colin.

Cmon Guys and girls, lets get this up and running and show admin we are seriously interested in this.

at 2c a 'do it' you've just added 42c worth..... thanks Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back