DIY Zone on the forum, good idea or not ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DIY Zone on the forum, good idea or not ?

• Yes

Votes: 110 97.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
fingers crossed this gets approved, i have idea i need help refining and now with the GTS i need to build an arboreal enclosure for it lol

well you're a member of the DIY group, head on over there, thats what its there for, and it will still be there when (I'm an optomist) the DIY zone goes ahead on the main forum.... the link is up above if you've lost it LOL

fingers crossed this gets approved, i have idea i need help refining and now with the GTS i need to build an arboreal enclosure for it lol

oh do go on!
:D

Jaxrtfm and Colin any updates on wether this will happen or not?

Thanks
Jannico

No, I haven't heard anything new. I will definitely let you know when I do, have you got any insider info Colin LOL

No, I haven't heard anything new. I will definitely let you know when I do, have you got any insider info Colin LOL

sorry no insider feedback jax :) the last I heard Adam (Administrator) was looking into it and Im sure he'll get back to you as soon as possible. But its good to see all the positive voting thats been done.. best of luck with it.

Things will be not happening over night. If Adam will do this, It will be done properly and discussed before application.
Thanks to all for input here.

Thanks for the update slateman, we will keep our fingers crossed and thank you for giving this idea serious consideration.

Wow.
Thanks so much!
Really appreciate this.
Will be making a few threads in the next few days!

Fantastic. Thanks to all those that voted and showed support. Thanks Colin I'm sure you helped push this along.
I expect to see heaps of threads on there when I get home guys and gals, let's show admin all theIr efforts were worthwhile.

WOOHOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back