dizzy: the final chapter

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tweety2

Reaction score
:cry: well i got the results back on dizzys lumps late friday night and it is the worst news i could of got :cry: Dizzys lumps are all cancer, and the vet feels that the cancer is probably all through his organs as well. So tomorrow will be dizzys last trip to the vet :cry: then i am taking him to my mums to RIP. Thanks for everyones help and concern throughout the past few months
regards,
lisa :cry:

I'm sorry to hear that tweety and i know how you feel, ive had snakes with cancer. Must say though it doesn't suprise me, being a diamond.

This may be the wrong time to ask, but was dizzy housed indoors?

Once again, i'm sorry :cry:

re dizzy

Sorry to here that tweety,youve done your best anyway,they are a hard snake to keep longterm i know a few that have kept them about ten years and thats doing very well. :(

Sad

:cry: I am so sorry for your loss, but you are doing the right thing for Dizzy. You worked hard to make her better but it just wasn't to be! :cry:

serpenttongue, i housed dizzy inside but before that i have no idea how he was housed. Thanks again all :cry:

So sorry to hear that Lisa :cry:. As others have said, as hard as it is you're doing the right thing for him :(

Dizzy

He is lovely looking, you gave her a better chance then in the wild. At least he is comfortable inside. :cry:

He is a beautiful boy. Thinking of you today Lisa.

thank you too everyone :). i feel alot better about putting him down now as an autopsy found that he was riddled with cancer on the inside as well as all the lumps been cancerous. But he is at peace now and not in any pain and that makes me happy :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back