Dog owners!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kruger.:D

Attachments

• Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 20
if your not home alot during the day id be thinking twice and would probly invest in another snake. Everyone seems to say ITS OK to leave your dog all day but theres no stimulation for it.

I have to disagree on this point. There are a lot of very happy and well-adjusted dogs out there, owned by people who work full-time and aren't around during the day. As long as the dog is provided with plenty of mental stimulation (not to mention comfy sleeping area, fresh food and water) there is no reason why they would need someone at home with them 24/7. Of course puppies are a bit different and it's better if someone can be home with them for the first week or two while they settle in.

And as for the one dog vs. two dog thing... I bought my first two dogs (my Cavs) at the exact same time and they grew up together, kept each other company and out of mischief. I personally reckon two dogs is better than one... they are pack animals and they like to have company. Heck, why stop at two... I've currently got five and another one on the way :lol:

And just for the heck of it here is another pic of my gorgeous girlie.

_MG_0947.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back