Dolphin Cruise in Adelaide.... (Pics)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoreliaMatt

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

went on a cruise this morning to go dolphin watching of the coast of Adelaide...
The boat left Holdfast Marina and headed south down to the coast off Hallett Cove....

was a good day, mainly saw heaps of Bottlenose Dolphins, and a couple of Common Dolphins......

thoroughly recomend it to anyone that enjoys this sort of stuff! was a 3.5 hour cruise done by www.dolphinboat.com.au

This one loved showing off!

dolphin01.jpg

dolphin02.jpg

dolphin03.jpg

Lovely pics once again Matt!

Your quite the photographer!

I remember last summer, we had people over from England and them and the rest of my family went on a dolphin cruise which left from port adelaide. Me and my brother stayed behind on the wharf, we saw 8 dolphins just swimming passed us, jumping out etc. After about an hour of this we went and had lunch, came back and saw 5 more. Our family got back and they hadn't seen a single dolphin the entire 2 hour cruise. To say they weren't happy would be an understatement, hehe. Just luck I guess.

as a kid back home (nth qld) we went swimming @ hinchinbrook island.... end up having half a dozen come investigate us.. and to my mums delight cruised along side her as she wind surfed. good times!

they are stunning photos.thanks :D

That last photo is awsome! Sounds like fun. I went swimming with them at seaworld when I was younger, and it was amazing. They are such beautiful creatures :)

When I was working in the Power Station at Torrens Island they would come right up to you. They are real characters and you would swear they are trying to talk to you at times. There are heaps of them in the water around the Island. Dolphin Safe is based on Torrens Island.

Aww I love Dolphins. I would love to go swimming with them. One of my lifes aims, when the kids all leave home

nice pics, i am a kayak fisherman and i am always seeing plenty of dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back