Dora VS Angle Headed Dragon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ha ha ha lol i love how it goes straight for the face

hahahahahahaha, DIE DORA! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have contacted Nickelodeon and they are in the process of a cease and desist injunction on the copyright infringement of the featured video.

:lol:haaahahahahahahaha I can't stop laughing. I hope he does not do that when you put your hand in there with him. Could you P.M me on that lady that has as plenty as well please.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.

Last edited:
haaahahahahahahaha I can't stop laughing. I hope he does not do that when you put your hand in there. Could you P.M me on that lady that has heaped as plenty as well.

Yeah I am just waiting for her to reply to me as I like to ask before I hand out peoples details.

That's fine. I'm only asking because I'm thinking of getting one for my brother. The little guy has got an attitude of the funny and not so good kind:D:D:D:D.

oh my god josh that was freakin hilarious tell your nephew to keep making videos of other characters that are annoying getting dimolished my a angle head :lol:

pm please so i can start researching
how do i write a message on the bottom of my threads i cant find it in my profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back