duck tape??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RE: Re: RE: duck tape??

africancichlidau said:
Well said Wrasse, Eucalyptus Oil should not be used on a snake.

Is that fact Afro, or are you just saying it to disagree with me??? :roll: :lol: ;)

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: duck tape??

It's fact buddy, the conc is too high. Some people won't even use Euc branches in their enclosures.

i was told to put eucy oil on a tissue and put it in a beardies tank ,because it had a sniffle.....it was dead the next day.

do not use eucy oil!!..i learnt this when i was 17...

Furry muff, i'll keep it for my chest only!!

Inny, thats the one with the medals on!!! LMAO

Yes I don't know too much about snakes in that regard but I know Eucalyptus Oil is ringing alarm bells in my head. Good points Wrassey baby! :D

My grandmother used to put camphor balls in her bra hehehe Obviously harmless to humans as she lived til she was 93 but we aren't reptiles are we :wink:

How far away before the next slough?

Bet your Grandpa hated the taste of Camphor. :p

You can get surgical adhesive remover in the form of wipes, like alcohol wipes. I have no idea where you get them cuz I "aquire" mine from work. Great things, removes bandaid sticky stuff from kids and sticky tape stuffs from animals. Try a chemist. Made by Smith &Nephew. I would be careful using aroung the eye area though.

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: duck tape??

this topic has brought up some funny chats!

the olive shed about 2 weeks ago, so a fair bit to go till next shed.
I am going to try the alcohol wipes, I know that leaves no residue so if I can manage the fumes I should be ok. Or I should say the snake will be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back