Dugites

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

westaussie

Reaction score
I have never once seen a pic of a dugite posted on this site since the start.
So let me be the first to share a pic of one of mine.

Absolutely venomous. Love that shot westaussie. Shame i can't have venomous stuff here.
My mother would have kittens...........wait a minute perfect snake food.

Simone.

Yea Deano, they are a member of the brownsnake family (Pseudonaja).

and Simone are you telling me you haven't trained your family Yet ?
They should respond to some positive reinforcement, and rewards, maybe buy some smackos.

ROFLMAO westaussie. You know the old saying you can't teach old dogs new tricks? Well actually, it not my parents i should be worried about but my younger brothers. They love to show off, maybe they can show off with a dugite?
When i have my own place............Boradheadeds or Pale Headeds for me.

Simone.

RE: Re: RE: Dugites

I travel to Perth quite a lot and friends of mine over there have on a number of occasions had dugites entering their front or back yards. They are quite common in Perth from my understanding.

Yea Diamond - They are the most common snake in the Perth metro area. This is because of their ability to adapt to human interference, unfortunately many other reptiles can't.

Yeah my Dad and all of my friends in WA live in Forrestfield and it is a little bushy around there, especially when heading up to Kalamunda so there are quite a few dugites in the area. What suburb are you from? I should have popped over. I came back from there almost 3 weeks ago.

Nice looking animal Westaussie , love the pale head. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back