• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Eastern Water Dragons For Sale $40- each...Newcastle NSW :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePaintedLady

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have 15 Eastern Water Dragons for sale @ $40.00 each or will consider swapping or discount for 2 or more...
Born on the 25.01.2006...
All eating very well on small crickets and woodies and a bit of salad...
Can view Mum and Dad if needed...
Snout to Vent length is approx 6cm and Snout to end of tail is 15cm...
See pics below and contact me on 02 49364618 or email: [email protected] or PM me here...
Many Thanks
:D

hi im interested if u have them still if u could send me some pic of them now.can they be send down as i live in wollongong and unable to come to u.

HI

IS A REPTILES LICENCE REQUIRED

4 left to young to sex but some are lighter than others all eating Very well ring for more info... YES you must have a reptlie licence!!!!! :) they dont look much different now just a little bigger..

RE: ah

But they do in NSW mate. so you'd have to have a licence for pogonalady to be allowed to transfer them. But then if you are in vic you could trasnfer them to a non licensed person.

Hi .. Mark here, I'll take what's left please. I have emailed you
Cheers
Mark

An example would be Blotched Blue Tongues and Eastern Blue Tongues. In Vic they do not need to be kept on a license. As every case is different check with your own states governing body.

very interested if u have some left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back