Ebay bargain!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL look at the picture, check the guys reflection!

LMAO ROCKY I WAS JUST ABOUT TO SAY dude am i the only one who thinks that guys naked??? wierdo lol

i would be a bit worried about what killed the snake. Although the reflection is probably more of a worry

besides the fact that this guy is nude. ROFL

this also amuses me.. "or even waterproofed for an amazing aquarium." are you kidding me?

dude am i the only one who thinks that guys naked??? wierdo lol
He is nude LOL
besides the fact that this guy is nude. ROFL

umm, LOL okay.... take a closer look guys... he does have pants on... they're like those stubbie shorts.
But, as the others have said, huge infection risk... but a nice enclosure though :)

umm, LOL okay.... take a closer look guys... he does have pants on... they're like those stubbie shorts.
But, as the others have said, huge infection risk... but a nice enclosure though :)

huge infection risk... lol the stubbie shorts or the tank? :lol:

maby thats why no one bidded? was scared they would have to meet the ugly nude guy

Looks like a piece of crud to me.

I've got enclosures for sale on ebay that are all spiffy and clean.

It can always be disinfected and TOD'd, if I bought it, I was going to cover it with that fake rock stuff you see on new houses (stack stone) For $200 bucks its pretty good, needed new light cages and a few cheap mods.

i love the 'infection and diseassesesesy' comments...

do any of you take showers or wash your hands?

then again i agree its a peice of shart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back